- All payments to RSR Racing are strictly non-refundable.
- All prices are in pounds sterling and include VAT at the current rate.
- We require a 50% deposit for all transactions, to be paid immediately. The remainder is due within 7 days of the conclusion of the event.
- We accept payments by cash, cheque or debit/credit card.
- If we, or the track day organisers at the venue, have to call off an event for whatever reason, we can offer you a place at another event no more than 6 months later. We will endeavour to give as much notice to all participants of any event changes, postponements or cancellations as possible, but in certain cases (for example, due to adverse track conditions on the day) this will not be possible.
- Drivers must have a full UK driving licence valid on the day of an event and must be in good overall health. This includes eyesight, so please ensure you take any glasses or contact lenses with you to an event, if you usually need them to drive.
- Passengers must be over the age of 18. If a passenger shows any sign of distress or indicates they are unwell, slow down and exit the track at the next available opportunity so they can seek help if necessary.
- The use of cigarettes (except in designated areas), any substances that could cause intoxication (this includes prescription medicine and alcohol), or any other dangerous items (e.g. laser pens or knives) will not be tolerated at any time during a track day.
- All participants must attend a safety briefing before being allowed into the venue. This normally only takes place once at the beginning of the session, so you must ensure that you arrive in good time as we cannot guarantee that marshals will be available afterwards. During the briefing, you will be asked to sign an indemnity form. This states that you accept the risks involved in such activity and agree that you are responsible for your behaviour and safety at all times – neither RSR nor the organisers of your track day or the staff at the venue are liable for any damage, injury or loss caused to you.
- Unless explicitly stated during briefings, track days are not for racing or completing timed laps.
- You must drive considerately at all times, paying attention to any flags that may be raised during a session (these will be explained during the briefing).
- You may be kept off the track if you or your car are found to have broken any rules – no refund is due to you for loss of track time in this case.
- If driving in your own car, regular comprehensive car insurance will not cover you for any damage to your car at a track day – you should take out specialist track day insurance. In addition, any car involved in one of our events must have a valid MOT, be well-serviced and track-worthy, comply with the relevant noise limit and be equipped with a fire extinguisher and tow point.
- Any dashboard cameras must be secured properly – suction mechanisms are not sufficient.
- All participants must wear well-fitting helmets when out on the race track, as well as comfortable and appropriate clothing that covers their arms and legs fully – ideally, this will consist of overalls made from fire-retardant material.
- By agreeing to be bound by RSR’s terms, you agree that they may be superseded or complemented by the terms set by the venue of one of our track days.
- Any personal belongings are left at the track at your own risk and neither RSR nor the organisers/venue can be held responsible for any damage or losses.
- Spectators are welcome but must stay within safe areas and must exercise caution at all times when walking around the venue.
- By participating in one of our events, you understand that we may take photographs or video of your car, for use on our website or any other literature we may produce.
Car Hire Terms
Upon hiring one of our cars, an excess, taking the form of a supplementary bond dependent on the car, is payable immediately, refundable only if the car is returned without damage. Our hourly rates allow 25 minutes of track time per hour. Our car hire packages include fuel, tyres and insurance for up to two people. Additional drivers or passengers, as well as any track day fees, will be charged extra.
RSR Racing is committed to keeping your private information safe and secure. By using our newsletter sign-up form, you agree that your e-mail address will be used to keep you informed of upcoming events and offers. You will not receive unsolicited email from us and you can opt out of the newsletter at any time. By signing up for a track day, you agree that RSR will collect personal details, which include the following:
- Name and postal address
- Telephone number
- Email and IP address
- Vehicle details, if applicable
These may be passed on to the organisers of the track day for the purposes of registration and to contact you if the need arises. RSR will not pass on these details to any other third parties. We do not store credit card details or other financial information.
These terms are subject to change without notice and are correct as of 07/09/2015.